- in Place the strawberriesa shallow dish and sprinkle the caster sugar on top. Stir to combine. Let sit for at least 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile add the pretzels to a food processor. Pulse until they are broken into small chunks. Some will pulverize, some will stay chunky - That’s all good!
- Drizzle the melted butter and cinnamon over the crushed pretzels and pulse a few times to combine. Scrape mixture out of food processor and set aside.
- In a small bowl add the yogurt and brown sugar. Whisk together to break up any brown sugar lumps.
- Into each serving vessel layer yogurt, strawberries, and pretzel mixture. Repeat. Garnish with extra yogurt and crushed pretzels.